New student and kindergarten registration
A child may enter kindergarten if he or she turns five on or before September 30 of the year he or she enters school.
Clermont will host Kindergarten Orientation on Friday, April 13th at 2:30 p.m. Both you and your rising kindergartner are invited to attend.
Kindergarten registration will take place during the drop-in sessions listed below. If you are unable to come to one of the sessions offered, please contact Ms. Simmons at 703-921-2400 to schedule an appointment.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 24 - 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 27 - 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 30 - 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 2 - 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please contact our student information assistant, Katie Simmons, at 703-921-2400 or by email at email@example.com with any questions.
We look forward to meeting new families!
If you are new to the area, you can enroll your student(s) throughout the school year and during the summer months. Please contact our student information assistant, Katie Simmons, at 703-921-2400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will let you know what items to bring with you to register and will schedule a time for you to come to the office. You can also access registration forms through the FCPS website.
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center, 703-204-6740 before coming to Clermont Elementary.
- Home languages other than English
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County
- Tuition-paying student
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency
Registration requirements documents and translations are available on this page in English, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.
Should you have any questions regarding registering your student, please contact our student information assistant, Katie Simmons, at 703-921-2400 or by email at email@example.com.