Forms to Fill Out:
- Emergency Care Form (must be reviewed by all families and updated if necessary)
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Form (Optional)
Parents/guardians may choose to opt their child out of all or part of the Family Life Education (FLE) program. Students who are opted out are provided with age-appropriate, nonpunitive alternative health instruction, and every effort is made to foster respect for family choices.
If you wish to opt your child out of all or part of FLE for this school year, opt out forms are available online for Elementary (K-6). Select the appropriate grade level FLE Opt-Out form for your child. On the form, enter your child’s name, teacher name, check the line next to the lesson(s) you do not want your child to take part in, sign and date the form. If possible, please scan completed form(s) and email them to @email. If you are unable to scan the completed form(s), please drop them off at the Clermont main office.
- Health Form (must be reviewed by all families and updated if necessary)
- Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy, and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms (Optional. If desired, complete form and email to Katie Simmons at @email)
- Students Rights & Responsibilities (SR&R) review signature page (required)