Make Sure Your Child's Health Information Is Up-to-Date!
Review Your Child's Health Information Form and Make Necessary Changes
If you already have a SIS Parent Account, follow these steps:
- Log in to FCPS 24-7 Learning using your SIS Parent Account username and password.
- Click the link for We Care @ School
- Review the health information on file for each of your children
- Make any necessary changes.
The school will be automatically notified when changes are made.
If no changes are necessary, please fill out this Google form to let us know you have reviewed the form.
If you have not yet set up your SIS Parent Account:
- Visit the SIS Parent Account Registration page and follow the steps to create an account.
- If you need a new access code or can't remember your username, please contact our registrar, Katie Simmons at @email.
Once you have created your SIS Parent Account, you can follow the steps above to access, review, and make changes to your child's Health Information Form.